Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope this email finds you safe and healthy.
As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, our office has continuously updated our office infection control protocols based upon the latest information from the CDC and ADA Please know that we are even going above and beyond these guidelines as your safety and our team's safety is our top priority.
Here's an overview of the office's enhanced safety protocols:
- Air Scrubber Plus -was installed in the office's HVAC system. This device is known to sanitize viruses, bacteria, dust, pollen, mold and chemicals from the air, ductwork, and surfaces.
- Air purifiers (Blue-Air)- each dental operatory room has an air purifier with HEPA filters.
- UV-C Light Sanitizer - a 24/7 medical grade virus and bacteria sanitizer for air and surfaces.
- Aerosol and splatter reduction -devices such as Isolite Systems and Zirc Co. were added to reduce such.
- MERV 18 Air Filters-high filtration air filters for virus, bacteria, mold, and chemicals were installed on our HVAC unit to reduce air, duct, and surface contaminants.
- Plexi-glass barriers (Sneeze guards)-are in place at the reception and checkout desk. Our administrative staff will be wearing masks, and gloves for everyone's protection.
- PPE- Personal Protective Equipment -including N 95 masks, surgical gowns, masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by each clinical team member.
- Also each team member will be wearing a photo-ID so that you can still recognize us!
- Earbuds and blankets for your comfort-individually wrapped earbuds and disposable blankets are provided.
As patients we ask you to:
- Please arrive on time or 5 min. early for your appointment
- Please wear a face mask
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive
- You will then be called back to enter the office
- Your forehead temperature will be taken with a no-contact thermometer.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to you
- You will be escorted to the treatment room
- A short survey will be taken
- Hydrogen peroxide pretreatment rinse to reduce germs will be provided.
We ask that if you are currently COVID-19 positive, exposed to a known COVID-19 individual, have a fever, or feeling ill, please kindly postpone your appointment for at least 2 weeks.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Drs. Lessne, Chaudhry and Team